JIM PORTER INTRODUCES
Now available in 1/16th oz. size only!!!
We currently have all colors in stock. No need to put your credit card on the internet. Just call us at 321-427-8295 to order today. As soon as the Credit Card company takes your number, we shread it! Safety first!!!
A SALE ON FIREBUG-SERIES JIGS!!! We are overstocked on of the FIREBUG-SERIES Jigs. YOU get the benefit. 10% off these jigs, while the current overstock lasts. See below for colors.
We introduced the 'PERFECT' Crappie Jig a little over nine years ago. In that short period, a zillion of these little 'crappie magnets' have hit the water. One angler from Visalia, CA, stated that he was afraid the crappie were going to become extinct in his local waters due to our jig's effectiveness. He stated that it was all the 'locals' were using and it was even better than live bait. Now, that's a pretty strong testimonial! But, if it is not the absolute BEST crappie jig you have ever used, you will flat get your money back, no questions asked. It is REALLY that good!!)
The 'PERFECT' Jig, designed by the late Bob Young [except for the FireBug series], is the best crappie jig I have ever found. It has no bells, whistles, rattles, or any of those extemporaneous things designed to make it seem a 'magic' lure. It is just a quality-made crappie jig that out-fishes any I have used in the past.
Here are the design criteria elements we used to select this excellent jig:
- It is streamlined, with a compact body and a feather tail -- no floppy legs or tail to catch the wind and reduce casting distance, or cause line twisting;
- The hook eye is set back in the lead head to make the jig set level when fished vertically;
- The weight is an optimum 1/16th oz. for 4-8 lb. test lines; add a BB-split shot for heavier applications.
- The body is heavy chenille wrapped, with our secret securing method; it will never tear or come apart, as will plastics;
- The small hook will not ream out a hole in the crappie's mouth, as a big hook does, possibly allowing him to get away.
Each color was carefully chosen to provide optimum fish attraction/visibility under specific conditions. Each was fully tested in locations across the USA to assure its 'catchability'. (We provide only 'fish-catching' lures, not 'fisherman-catching colors'.
In addition to our basic colors that have been proven over 14 years of nationwide success, we introduce two new colors: The BLACK FLASH and the BLUE FLASH (see color charts below). These new colors came as a result of popular demand. We tied 'em, we tried 'em, they are absolutely great. First time out with the BLACK FLASH produced a 20 fish, 28 pound catch. We're sold and you will be, too!!!
- ‘Slick Willie’ NEW COLOR
in solid chartreuse
- ‘Hot Momma’ NEW COLOR
hot pink body, w/chartreuse tail version
- GRAY GHOST
The BEST selling crappie jig in the USA!!! THE BEST OF THE BEST. As close to the colors of a small minnow as we could get!! Now also available in a ''HIGH VIZ' version.
- Cinnamon body, w/blue tail
Our original, which ALWAYS seems to work well under ALL conditions.
- Chartreuse body, w/blue tail
HIGHER VISIBILITY in the more DINGY waters created by the spring rains during the spawn period.
- Cinnamon body, w/chartreuse tail
Does exceptionally well EARLY and LATE in clearer waters when light levels are low and visibility is reduced.
- Pale Blue body, w/white tail
Our clear water 'go-to' color combination.
- Chartreuse body, w/red tail
Proven effectiveness of the red tail for bluegills, shellcrackers, and yellow perch.
- HOT FLASH ('HIGH VIZ' Series)
Pearl Metallic Tinsel Mylar Chenille, w/hot pink tail
- LIGHTNIN' BUG ('HIGH VIZ' Series)
Flourscent Chartreuse Metallic Tinsel Mylar Chenille, w/black flash tail.
- YELLOW JACKET ('HIGH VIZ' Series)
Flourscent Yellow Metallic Tinsel Mylar Chenille, w/black flash and yellow feather tail mix.
- ORANGE CRUSH ('HIGH VIZ' Series)
Flourscent Orange/Yellow Metallic Tinsel Mylar Chenille, yellow and orange feather tail mix, w/black flash.
- FireBug 'HIGH VIZ' Series
The five (5) new and beautiful FireBug Series jigs (right) have Flourscent Metallic Tinsel Mylar bodies, with a pure feather tail mix. Each tail contains flash strands in a complementary color. Unlike the other 'PERFECT' Crappie Jigs, the FireBug Series features hand-painted, hard enamel heads and detailed eyes. The hooks are super-sharp Eagle Claws in have the popular red finish. The hook eyes are set back in the head to maintain horizontal balance. The FireBug 'HIGH VIZ' Series is presently available ONLY in the 1/16th oz. size. (See larger pictures below.)
'PERFECT' CRAPPIE JIG
FireBug 'HIGH VIZ' Series!!!
These larger pictures speak for themselves. The FireBug 'HIGH VIZ' Series is a great addition to the famous 'PERFECT' Crappie Jig family. The enhanced visibility has proven very effective on Walleyes (when tipped with a minnow or leech), yellow perch, crappie and bluegills. I LIKE the Hot Flash II and the Hot Stuff!!!!
FireBug 'HIGH VIZ' Series!!!
Based on successful testing this Spring, we have added some additions to the FireBug 'HIGH VIZ' Series. These new colors round out jig colors for most any water conditions and clarity. PLUS, the red colors really draw bluegills and ShellCrackers! One particular color, the Bluegill, has been exceptionally effective in clear water.!
We offer the 'PERFECT' crappie jig to you, with this guarantee: if the 'PERFECT' is not the most perfect crappie jig you have ever used, simply return them and I will refund the purchase price on the balance - no questions asked. You can't beat them apples!!
Here's the pricing information. NOTE: The jigs come pre-packed, four (4) of a color to a pack, EXCEPT for the 'FIRE BUG' HIGH VIZ series. The 'FIRE BUG Series can be mixed-and-matched as you desire (i.e., a 4-pack can have any four colors, as you choose).
- Any 1 package (4 jigs total)
Price: $6.75, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 2 packages (8 jigs total);
Price: $12.50, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 3 packages (12 jigs total);
Price: $18.75, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 4 packages (16 jigs total);
Price: $24.95, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 5 packages (20 jigs total)
Price: $31.25, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 6 packages (24 jigs total)
Price: $37.50, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 7 packages (28 jigs total)
Price: $43.75, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 8 packages (32 jigs total)
Price: $49.95, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 9 packages (36 jigs total)
Price: $56.25, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 10 packages (40 jigs total)
Price: $62.50, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 11 packages (44 jigs total)
Price: $68.75, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 12 packages (48 jigs total)
Price: $74.95, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 13 packages (52 jigs total)
Price: $81.25, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 14 packages (56 jigs total)
Price: $87.50, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 15 packages (60 jigs total)
Price: $93.75, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 16 packages (64 jigs total)
Price: $99.95, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 17 packages (68 jigs total)
Price: $105.95, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 18 packages (72 jigs total)
Price: $112.25, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 19 packages (76 jigs total)
Price: $118.65, plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
- Any 20 packages (80 jigs total)
Price: $124.95 , plus Shipping & Handling (see below)
For orders of more than 20 packs, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the number below.
Shipping & Handling Charge:
S&H is a flat $3.00 per order, REGARDLESS of the number of packages ordered. All orders are sent either USPS 'PRIORITY', or USPS 'FIRST CLASS'.(If the PayPal system charges more, the extra S&H will be refunded.)
Florida residents add 6% State Sales Tax (on jig price ONLY; do NOT tax the S&H!)
We can now take your credit card over the phone, or by direct email. Just call us at 321-427-8295 and give us your order and card data, or email it to email@example.com. You don't have to put it on the Internet and we shread your card number as soon as the Credit Card company accepts it. Saftey first!!!
- Those registered with PayPal, simply open their PayPal account and go to the SEND MONEY feature. After computing the price of your order (with S&H and sales tax, if applicable), send the appropriate amount of payment to our email address (JPORTER@STICKMARSH.COM). In the REMARKS below the entry of the amount being sent, enter the lure amounts, colors and any special instructions. Then, simply submit the order. .
By CHECK or MONEY ORDER:
712 Hunan St NE
Palm Bay, FL 32907
Questions: 321-427-8295, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment by credit cards are now being accepted ON-LINE. We are using a service provided by Pay-Pal.
To make a payment with a credit card (or to set up a new PayPal account), just click on the Mastercard/Visa graphic next to the desired package, and follow the instructions.
Recommended sites by The Fishin' Tipster
A common question that we get: "Is there somewhere close to get bait and tackle?" This is where we get our bait.
Pete and Tina Heinz / 9 South Mulberry St. / Fellsmere, FL 32948 / 772-571-9855
Get your site listed here
Let us help you drive more targeted traffic to your site.
Rank our Site
©Copyright 2001-07 All rights reserved by Jim Porter, any reproduction, quotation or other use of this site or its elements is prohibited without the express written permission of Jim Porter
FROGG TOGGS RAIN GEAR THE BEST PRICES AVAILABLE!!